Ms. Diana Walz, M.S.W., L.C.S.W.
- Exploring personal strengths and potential
- Coping with life's challenges and transitions
- Reducing stress
- Creating a sense of wholeness and wellness
- Changing distressful or unhealthy thoughts and behaviors
- Decreasing symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Practicing mindfulness techniques
- Transitioning through grief and loss
I approach therapy from the belief that each individual has unique experiences and is capable of acquiring skills needed to increase a sense of well-being and decrease emotional suffering.
My practice offers a safe, comfortable and calming space for healing and self-discovery.