I utilize an integrative, person-centered approach that considers each client's needs, goals and individual situation from the perspective of a variety of techniques and proven theories that seek to deepen the understanding of patterns contributing to mental and emotional suffering.
An integrative approach views mental health in the wider, holistic context of mind, body, emotion and spiritual wellbeing, while also exploring relevant environmental, social and cultural influences to enhance personal health and healing.
Sessions are individually tailored to meet the specific concerns and treatment preferences of each client, while also emphasizing the creation of safe space and a collaborative process that respects and integrates each client's experiences, values and needs.
I work with a variety of mental and emotional health issues, including the following:
Trauma, PTSD & Recovery
- Anxiety, Depression and Mood
- Navigating Grief & Loss
- Relationship & Communication
- Self-worth & Addressing Shame
- Stress Reduction & Stress Management
- Contemplative Practice & Embodied Awareness
- Nature-based Therapeutic Wellness
- Life Transitions and Work/Life Balance
- Spiritual Wellbeing & Enhancing Meaning